Premium Woven ECOVERO™ Hijab - Nostalgia Rose
Our Premium Woven Hijabs are made with certified LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibers which generate up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic viscose and cotton making these hijabs the perfect sustainable choice to add to your hijab wardrobe. These buttery soft hijabs feel like cotton, but better. Breathable, lightweight and oh-so-versatile, wear these hijabs in a single fold for maximum coverage, or fold them in for a more refined and polished look.
Maxi Size: Measures approximately 200 CM Long x 100 CM Wide
- 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
- Slightly Sheer. Fold to make opaque
- Buttery soft & smooth
Why you'll love these ultra-soft hijabs?
sustainable wood and pulp sourcing: LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibers are produced using pulp, which is derived from the renewable resource wood as raw material
- certified eco-responsible: LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is manufactured only from certified and controlled wood sources and produced with significantly lower fossil energy use and water than generic viscose
- 50% lower emissions & water impact: LENZING™ ECOVERO™ uses significantly less water than generic viscose and conventional cotton.
- 100% biodegradable: LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose can fully decompose in just 3 months, compared to conventional polyester taking 200+ years. Derived from nature, returns to nature.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Hang to dry. Do not bleach. Low iron or steam.
We ship worldwide. Orders will usually take 3-7 business days for standard delivery anywhere within the United States after your order is shipped from our warehouse. All U.S. orders over $99 ship free. Standard International shipping will typically take 7-21 business days.
All international orders may be subject to additional customs fees, duties and taxes at the time of delivery.
Items can be returned within 30 days of your order purchase date. Exclusions apply. Read our full return policy here.