Looking to join the Veiled Collection careers team? See available positions below!
- be comfortable working in a startup setting and potentially working from home
- create attention grabbing content of various types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style that evoke emotions in the audience
- content should be interactive, honest, useful, and/or entertaining, and should demonstrate a keen understanding of the target group
- utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts, Veiled is active on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok but the scope will eventually expand to other platforms - be cognizant that each platform will have its own nuances in terms of audiences, content, and media/post specifications
- create and maintain a strategic content matrix that highlights various content opportunities across at least two axes: audience vs platform
- target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- identify the main goals of social network presence and maintain a tactical plan that contains all the steps of the strategy - it is not enough to find a photo, write and publish content
- track statistics, results and work with our Analytics team to collect data on the audience’s reach, engagement, and downstream performance
- explore the web daily, following the latest developments in the world of social media, fashion, and related topics
- assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
For the complete job description for the Content Creator opportunity and details on how to apply, click here.